Week 27 Breakdown

Life has been extremely busy the past 5 weeks and I have seriously slacked off on posting. Here's a few photos to recap...

Cody and I were invited to an employee dinner at work that was in the President's box at the stadium. We had a great time and met some really nice people! The food was pretty wonderful (and free!), too! 
We headed to one of our favorite places a two weeks ago... Lookout Mountain! It was Uncle Daryl's birthday weekend and of course we had our annual Darylpalooza or Hunkerdown. There were so many people there. 
Here's a 25 week photo: (I had just eaten a lot of watermelon so I was a little more bloated than normal!)




The past week we celebrated going into the double digits! 89 days from now, we'll be meeting our little baby boy! (or sooner!)

Gam is putting together a few details for Archer's room. She made these out of pallets she had lying around.



And here's this weeks official update


How Far Along: 27 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: 14 1/2 inches 

Gender: BOY! Archer "we still don't have a middle name" Price

Movement: He obviously moves the most after I eat but he seems to be slowing down a little compared to before. I still get some good jabs every now and then. He is still most active right before I go to bed. 

Weight Gain: 15.5 lbs

Maternity Clothes:I'm super thankful the weather is cooling off. I have a lot of long sleeve shirts to wear so I'm excited to get into those. Pants will always be an issue, but I got a few new pairs to wear so I'm making it work.

Sleep Habits: Well, I kind of hate sleeping on my side. I do find myself rolling onto my back a lot, but last week I woke up screaming b/c I got a cramp in my left calf muscle that I thought was going to fall off. It was so painful. My leg hurt for the rest of the week. 

Cravings/Aversions: Still nothing really. I like eating cold foods like fruit. I am drinking a lot of water as usual. I have been drinking more soda and tea which isn't normal and I'm trying to stop that. A cold coke is a wonderful thing when I don't get any sleep though. 

Emotions: The past few weeks have been a little stressful at work and the lack of sleep has caused a couple of breakdowns. On Saturday, I was super snappy with Cody and then immediately cried about it. I just wanted to be held like a baby. It was so silly and I recognized it was just hormones and lack of sleep, but couldn't control it. I finally just quit crying and got out of the house. 

Symptoms: Pain on my right side a little. I've been getting  a little dizzy before I eat and/or if I'm running around a lot doing work. I'm having to really make sure I'm keeping my blood sugar up. My feet and hands are still a little swollen. 

Weddings rings on/off: Off

What I Miss: Sleeping on my back! 

What I'm Looking Forward To: Decorating Archer's room and going home in a few weeks! 

Comments

Popular Posts