Coupons

Do you coupon? I've been doing it for a while now. I've never really gone crazy with it, but I think if I would I could save a lot more. So, as I type this Cody is searching the deals and we are preparing for a day of shopping.

I'll be back later with how we did.



Ok, here's how we did....

We were only able to use the coupons in the last three weeks of newspapers b/c our printer was out of ink so we couldn't print any additional coupons. We would have saved a lot more if we were able to do that! (www.coupons.com)

CVS  
Total Spent: $43.77
Total Saved: $14.07
Total ECB: $10 
So it's kind of like we only spent $33.07 and saved $24.07

Not great, but a good start. Next week, we'll have the $10 ECB to purchase whatever else we need. 


Bi-Lo
Total Spent $51.20
Total Saved: $11.90
Current FuelPerks amount: $.35 off per gallon 

I had to buy a few random things this week for the bake sale on Tuesday and we didn't purchase nearly as much as we normally do but this is a start as well. We'll get some ink for our printer this week so we can get more coupons. 

Please pass along any tips you have. We use SouthernSavers.com to find all the sales. Jenny is so helpful. I highly recommend using her website to learn to coupon especially if you live in the South. Couponmom.com is good too, but she doesn't have South Carolina deals so it doesn't help me out too much. 

Anyway, hope everyone has a great week!

Comments

Dawn Trest said…
I'm just getting into doing the whole coupon thing. www.southersavers.com is amazing! She does all the work for you and gives you links to the coupons to the items that are already on sale! I don't have a printer at home so I'm just doing the newspaper coupons right now...must.get.printer.soon!!!

Happy couponing!!!
Amber said…
Have you tried couponsuzy.com. I use it a lot! My mom swears by it!
Sheila said…
No! I've never heard of it! Thanks, Amber!
The Brady's said…
I use southernsavers.com too!! Just got into the couponing thing myself and I am pretty much addicted! Last week I went to CVS and spent $1.45 and saved $28.00!! I also have a $4 ECB buck that I'm going to use this week!! CVS is the best

Popular Posts