Thursday, September 23, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
aren't they cute??
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
- Being married, duh
- Green tea
- the thought of losing weight
- the real housewives... i know my IQ drops everytime I turn them on though :(
- the pioneer woman
- my new cheerleaders. I'm happy to have them back in my life even if they stress me out.
- mumford and sons
- having my own office for a change
Things I don't love...
- being a fatty mcfatty
- not getting any sleep
- being so far from my friends and family
- being on budget (live like no one now, so you can live like no one later *thanks dave)
- not having any room in my house... i need storage!
blah blah. September is a busy month filled with birthdays and weddings! I'm super busy but I think it's going to be a fun month. I need to lose some weight, as usual and buy a new dress for the upcoming events. (unfortunately, i'm on a budget so we'll see if I get a new dress or not.)
I also have the opportunity to make some new cards for the fall to put in an shop in downtown Anderson... but who has time for extra! ahhh. get to it!