Week 19 Breakdown

Today was a wonderful day! We got to see our little baby. I cannot explain how sweet it was watching it twist and turn and punch and kick. It was just perfect to see that everything was ok and the baby was growing right on schedule... well two days early. They said I am actually measuring 19 weeks and 4 days.



You can see the little fist raised in the photo. So crazy. 

AND YES, we did have the opportunity to know if it's a boy or girl, but we asked them to seal it in an envelope. We are going to have a special photo session with our favorite photographer, Brett! I am so happy to be able to experience this moment and find out what we're having. EEEEP! 

Here's the latest details... 

How Far Along: 19 weeks and 2 days

Size of Baby: 6 inches - large red pepper (see photo!)

Gender: we find out next Friday!!! 

Movement: I have been feeling a lot since my last post. A lot of kicks. It moves a lot when we're laying in bed and Cody talks to it. It sounds weird, but it happens way more then than any other time. I love it. 

Weight Gain: 10 lbs

Maternity Clothes: My cousin gave me this stretchy pants from Motherhood that are amazing. 

Sleep Habits: It's been better lately. I've been sleeping on my right side a lot more. 

Cravings/Aversions: Orange Juice is the only thing that seems to quench my thirst! 

Emotions: I have been pretty happy lately, but I totally have my mood swings on occasions. 

Symptoms: My headaches are pretty normal. I have been trying to take breaks from the computer to help alleviate them. 

Weddings rings on/off: Sadly, off. I found the fake plastic gold ring that the  preacher used at our rehearsal and have been wearing that. I am glad we kept it! 

What I Miss: Cody being home on the weekends. It's move in weekend so he is swamped at work with the students so he's having to work on the weekends for the next few weeks. 

What I'm Looking Forward To: We should close on the house soon and start moving in! We have our gender reveal on the 23rd and one with our family and friends on the 24th! I am so excited!!!


Comments

Popular Posts