Week 18 Breakdown

How Far Along: 18 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: sweet potato

Gender: We find out this time next week! 

Movement: Still nothing. 

Weight Gain: 9lbs

Maternity Clothes: I have started investing in a few nice sports bras that make moving comfy. 

Sleep Habits: I haven't slept well the past few nights so I turned the air down a bit and got rid of a few of the gazillion pillows on the bed last night and sleep great. I got up to go to the bathroom only once at midnight when Cody got home. It really is a blessing when I can sleep through the night and not have to go at 3 in the morning. 

Cravings/Aversions: Orange Juice. Weird, huh? 

Emotions: I had a slight emotional breakdown on Sunday morning. Thank God for a husband that doesn't think I'm insane and just holds me and goes and buys me a biscuit to help! It took me forever to calm down and stop crying. 

Symptoms: My head hurts most mornings, but I try to eat and drink lots of water before I take any medicine. My feet have started to feel like they are bruised and are painful to walk on some days. It's weird. 

Weddings rings on/off: On

What I Miss: the beach... ha. 

What I'm Looking Forward To: Our anniversary is tomorrow! We have the gender reveal and hopefully closing on the house on the 15th... this month is so busy but full of a lot of great things!


Comments

Popular Posts