Week 17 Breakdown

How Far Along: 17 weeks and 6 days

Size of Baby: Large onion

Gender: We find out in 11 days!!! I took this gender predictor quiz last night and it said girl. I have taken it before though and it said boy so... yeah. My good friend Emily and Mrs. Karen think it's a girl. They are the only ones claiming it for sure though. Can't wait to know!

Movement: Still nothing. 

Weight Gain: 8lbs

Maternity Clothes: Loving my new clothes still. Some stuff is still too big and I have to get the pants hemmed. 

Sleep Habits: I have found myself sleeping on my back more lately and can tell my lower back is hurting a little. 

Cravings/Aversions: Meh. I can't wait til I crave something. I haven't really wanted anything lately. 

Emotions: Stable. 

Symptoms: My blood sugar dropped on Saturday and I almost passed out. I had to lay on the floor and have Cody feed me. We slept in and didn't eat until late and I got really hot. I got really dizzy and couldn't move much. It was scary. My stupid sinuses are also crazy. Apparently the blood vessels in my nose are getting larger so it's making it hard to breath... and this is another reason why I'm not getting great sleep. 

Weddings rings on/off: On

What I Miss: Enjoying food. Exercising. 

What I'm Looking Forward To: Gender reveal, moving into the house, Jennifer and Chris's wedding this weekend... 




Comments

Popular Posts