Happy 3 Years!!!

I cannot believe it's been three years since Cody and I were married. Marriage has been the easiest thing I've done in my life. I am so happy and blessed to have a husband that is my best friend. We like each other and that is why it works. He knows how to make me laugh and put me in a good mood. He is ALWAYS there for me.

I love that my friends love him and he always makes them feel welcomed and not the third wheel. I love that he loves frozen pizzas, hot dogs and still plays video games.


I hope everyone finds a love like the one we have. We are so excited that we starting our own little family now. I know he will be wonderful father. Our child is so lucky that Cody will be their dad. He is going to love this child more than anything want to be with it all the time. I already know he will be smitten. 


God couldn't have given me a better mate. He knew what I needed and really gave me everything my heart desired and everything He desired for me. It's been amazing to see all the things about Cody that God made that fit me so well. 


Cody, you are my favorite. Forever and always. 


Comments

Popular Posts