Week 13 breakdown - 2nd trimester!!!

How Far Along: 13 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: Peach! (You know I love peaches!)

Gender: Still not sure, but I am heavily leaning towards a boy. I will be shocked if it's a girl. Cody is now rooting for a girl since we are pretty sure it's a boy. 

Movement: Nothing yet. 

Weight Gain: Still only about 1-2lbs. 

Maternity Clothes: I have come to the realization that I will spend my days in dresses and nights in sweat pants. I'm hoping to find some pants that I can wear during my days. 

Sleep Habits: I have been sleeping great up until last night. I had an awful night, but not sure what caused it. I was running a little fever and just kept waking up. Other than last night though, things have been great.

Cravings/Aversions: I have been wanting a steak and potato so bad lately so Cody took me to get one this week and it did not disappoint. The baby apparently enjoyed it, too... no heartburn afterwards! Glory. 

Emotions: Stable. We are still running the Inn until August 18. We plan to close on the house on August 15 if everything goes right and the inspection is fine. If it's not, I might not be so stable then. We know God is working everything together for His good so we are being patient as we learn through this process. I am ready to start preparing for the baby in our own home though. 

Symptoms: I am still so tired all of the time. I can hardly make it through a day without a nap. I'm not complaining, b/c I love naps. It's just hard with having to run the Inn still. My husband is my hero right now. 

Weddings rings on/off: On

What I Miss: Having energy. Chiplote.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Seeing my friends in MS when we go back this month, finding out the sex in August and getting in the house. 


The tiger thinks I'm having his lil' cub. 
(I know, my job is so cool.)

Comments

Popular Posts