Week 12 Breakdown

How Far Along: 12 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: Plum

Gender: Still not sure

Movement: Still nothing, but I am so ready! 

Weight Gain: Still only about 1-2lbs. I had weight to lose, so I'm guessing I have lost that and now I'm just adding back the baby lbs. 

Maternity Clothes: I've had a breakdown or two shopping for clothes now. I can't find any pants that are comfortable. The maternity capri pants I got were so cute... BUT they slowly feel down and my crotch was sagging. It was awful. Now, I just want to find some comfy yoga pants or just more dresses to wear. Can't wait til winter so I can wear my sweatpants everyday! 

Sleep Habits: Cody elevated our bed to help with my heartburn and acid reflux. My new medicine seems to be helping majorly so that's a plus. I've been sleeping pretty good though. I've been trying to be in the bed by 10:30 since I still seem to get up at least once in the middle of the night. 

Cravings/Aversions: Mexican food is still out. Someone bought me Chiplote and you know I can't turn down free food... but of course, I regretted it as soon as my head hit the pillow. I still have no appetite though. I don't want anything really until I see it. I have started eating my salads for lunch again and upped my fiber content and has made a world of difference in the way my body feels. 

Emotions: We had a doctor's appt. on the 20th and got to hear the baby's heartbeat again. It was 160. Honestly, it was more exciting this time around. I imagined all the worst things. I really thought I had killed it somehow. (eating that deli meat from Publix...epp!) So, I was really happy when we heard the heartbeat. It was so magical. Scary, still and I'm still freaking out on the inside, but magical. 

Symptoms: Bloating. Tired. Sweating. 

Weddings rings on/off: On

What I Miss: Having energy. 

What I'm Looking Forward To: Having an appetite again. 



Last Wednesday, we got to celebrate with Dehrae for her birthday!  You can barely see, but there is a bump coming out under my new favorite top! 


Comments

Popular Posts