Week 10 Breakdown


How Far Along: 10 weeks and 3 days

Size of Baby: Prune - about an inch and a half

Gender: Still not sure

Movement: Nothing yet!

Weight Gain: Only about 1-2lbs. 

Maternity Clothes: I'm using the belly band on my tighter jeans so it's not pushing on my belly while I sit at work. I got a few new dresses that I can wear for a while and a maternity top and capris from Old Navy. Tunics are great! 

Sleep Habits: Good now that I'm not peeing so much. I stopped drinking so much after 9pm. I am also trying to be in bed by 10:30. My heartburn medicine has also helped. 

Cravings/Aversions: Mexican food, BBQ and sadly sherbert are all on my do not eat list. They don't make me feel good at all. I actually do want anything. It really sucks. I am having to make myself eat. I get sick b/c I wait so long to eat, but I just don't want anything. Fruit is my go to since it's so easy. 

Emotions: I'm still really nervous. I think once I know if the nugget is a boy or girl I'll be excited. I'm a little stressed since we are house hunting so that's adding to the craziness. 

Symptoms: Bloating. Tired. 

What I Miss: BBQ. Having energy.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out the sex. Decorating the baby room. (After we find a house!)

Comments

Popular Posts