brat pack

Yesterday I listened to a student complain about her life... love... school, etc... I wanted to shake her as she complained. Oh, what wonderful moments she is having right now. I would give anything to go back and spend these moments with my friends again... I would mend relationships... end others.... enjoy each moment... forgive wrongs and listen more than talk. I would pray with friends... I would grow... I would not let little things get in my way. If I had known how much I would miss laying in the grass on sunny days with my friends I would have done it way more.


when I think about my fondest college memories I think about this song and these girls...












I need you like a heart needs a beat. 


dedicated to cora and pearl

Comments

The Pates said…
Hi! Thanks for your comment on the foodie blog. You know what? I think I might mosey on out to Katie's Kitchen today, since they serve salads/sandwiches during the day and who knows, maybe pick up casserole.

and then maybe I'll blog about it... ;) I'll be sure to tell her that you recommended it.

thanks :) ps-are you still in SC?
Sheila said…
Aw, good! Tell Katie I said hey!

And yes! I'm still in South Carolina. I live like 2 miles from Clemson University!
Anonymous said…
i love this.

love, cora
Amanda & Ben said…
i love this too.
i love you girls and i am so thankful for you in my life. sorry for all the crap that happened that changed us, i think about it all the time and wish things were different back then.
just...
love you.

Popular Posts