NGU mini-reunion

Last week, Bloxy and I went to Greenville to celebrate our sweet friend, Lauren's birthday. It was so much fun to see everyone and meet a few new people. I really love these girls. It was such a blessing to see them and just be able to enjoy their company and hear about what God is doing in their lives.

We met up at Chicora Alley for some dinner and then went to Spill the Beans for dessert. So yum. Blair was in town for a few days and it was so nice to see her again. I really miss that girl. Also, awesome to see ole Meg's for the night. She drove up from Columbia to celebrate!

 
Here are a few of the gals after dinner w/Lauren wearing her crown and holding her wand!


Mandy. Bloxy. Blair. Meghan. Me.
Lauren
 
The next night we made another special trip to meet the girls and to see Blair before she left. Bloxy and I had a meal at Barley's. I really love their VooDoo Pasta, but I restrained myself and just had one slice of pizza. Anyway, loved seeing them all again even if it was for a minute (since we got lost and couldn't find the church and missed the service and had to wait two hours before we could see them.) whew.
 

Lauren. Me. Blair. Bloxy
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts