Night before the last first day...

Our sweet friend, Angela has spent a few days with us helping her brother get settled back into school. It's John's senior year. I might want to tear up a little thinking about it.



Angela let me take a few photos of her yesterday afternoon while the sun was setting.




I love the progression of the sun going down. The sky is so beautiful in our backyard and it doesn't hurt that Angela is a beauty. 


*********************
After the photo shoot we spent some time with Johnny and his roommates decorating their campus apartment. School started today! Zach was missing for the photo-opt.

Johnny - Nick - Marky Mark


and the mature senior year babies... 
The guys with Bethany. 

*******************************************
It makes me miss my Room8!

I remember the day before our last first day of Senior year. We sat outside our dorm and talked about summer, boys, school, God. It was so nice.

 Love her.

 

I love working for a college and getting to relive these experiences with the students. It is such a blessing to be a part of their lives and these big moments. (even though they don't realize they are big just yet.)




Comments

Popular Posts