A story worth telling...

I always feel like something is about to happen. Do you get that gut feeling sometimes? God has been writing a great story for us the past year and even though we feel we are standing still, He has been busy.

I hope to tell you all the story of the past few months soon. It has been tragic and beautiful. We are still in the process of God writing this story and even while I write this, I don't know the ending. I don't know when this chapter will be over or if this is where we will be in the next few months.

Waiting is hard. Waiting on God is a different story since we know He is working and we get to anticipate what wonderful things are going to happen. We also get to be changed, challenged and grow in Him during this time. My heart and mind have had a huge shift in this idea of patience and change and even in waiting.

This is a joyful time even though I have no answers. I hope to share our story with you soon about what God has been doing in our lives.

He is good and faithful.

Comments

Popular Posts