Disney World

So, I know this is going to be shocking, but I totally forgot to blog about Disney World. I went like two weeks ago, but was so excited that we were moving that I didn't even blog about it. Fail.

We were so excited that Cody's brother and sister in-law asked us to go with them to take Coleton and Kylee to see Mickey Mouse and all of the Princesses, of course. It was so much fun. We only spent a day at the Magic Kingdom then spent the rest of the time at our Aunt and Uncle's Ranch in Okechobee, Florida and at the beach in Vero.


I love this ranch so much. It is so much fun. There are "reindeer" or Red Stags, wild boar, turkey, etc.


I've been trying to finish the Percy Jackson series for like ever now. I love it, but I always get distracted and at the beach was no different since I had babies swimming in the ocean.

The sky was so beautiful at Vero Beach.

Here's a few pics from Disney World...
Uncle Sugar Buns and Kylee

Seriously, one ride in and I had already lost my sunglasses. Luckily, I brought an extra pair. (Bug Glasses)

I love this place.


Cody's brother and SIL with the babies!




We had a wonderful time. The kids cried on the first ride we got on so we were so nervous that it was going to be a miserable day, but they pulled through and Buzz Lightyear saved the day. It was a blast. We got to see the princesses so that made Kylee happy and Coleton was even excited about meeting Tinker Bell even though he knew it was the "real" her b/c she was so tall. ha. Smart boy. He still went in for a hug.
We got a new Christmas ornament from Disney World. I'm so excited about it. Disney is magical even to me at age 28.








Comments

Popular Posts