If you know me at all, you know I want red-headed babies and I plan to to name my first girl Birdie (after my great-grandmother). My friends always tried to set me up with red-headed guys so that this dream could be possible. Well, Cody has slightly red hair in the summer or at least hints of it so I am still holding tight to the dream that it could happen. Also, his brother and sister in-law have the sweetest youngens.... one of which happens to be the most beautiful red head ever...

Here is a pic from her class at daycare....

I mean, I'm kind of partial but she really puts the rest of the kids to shame. 

Here are a few pics we took this weekend...


and she is sweet as pie, too. 


Here is a pic of Coleton, her brother so he doesn't feel left out... 
a true boy that doesn't mind getting dirty. 








Comments

Popular Posts