Derek Olive Garden aka Eric

Saturday was one of my best budies, Eric's birthday. Eric and I went to college together and weren't really friends. We both wanted to be graphic designers and top of our class. I hated being in class with him though cause he was my direct competition plus he was a know -it-all about design.... and well he still is. After college we seemed to have the same friend group and ended up becoming really good friends and we "share" my husband b/c they love each other very much. Eric chased his design dreams to the Portfolio Center in Atlanta then chased his next dream to live in Big Apple. He did it for a year and thankfully came back to South to share his knowledge and creativity. He is now the Senior Designer at a big advertising firm in downtown Atlanta. He is always encouraging me in my design even though I rarely do it much any more. I am happily jealous of his great talent and love to see him succeed.

Meg and I drove down for the day to celebrate and meet all his Atlanta friends. It was so much fun. He lives in the coolest neighborhood.

Nichole, Evan, Eric and Me

Me & Meg

Meg, Me, Eric, Megan and Nichole

Everybody at the party... most of the people in this pic are designers, art directors, copy writers, marketing gurus or something in the advertising world. It was fun to be around all of that creativity. 






Comments

Popular Posts