Shredding it...

So I bought Jillian's 30 Day Shred back in January. I only did it a few days and then went out of town. You know how that goes. You start strong and life happens. Well, I've been doing it again. I'm on Day 8 today. Last night I  did two sessions. Killer. I have lots a couple of pounds, but I feel like I'm gaining a lot of muscle which I'm ok with since it burns more calories than fat.

I'm also logging all of my food and exercise on Loseit.com app on my iPhone. My brother is also doing it so we both are getting summaries of each others progress. It's funny getting to see everything he eats and does, but it's encouraging to see him going through it with me.

Anyway, maybe in a few weeks you'll be able to see some change in my body. If you do, please tell me so I can believe it's working. If you don't see any changes then tell me to put the pizza down and give you twenty.

Comments

Popular Posts