Happy New Year!!!

Oh, hey 2012. Way to sneak up on us!

So since it's a new year, here are my resolutions....er, decisions.

It's going to be a:
1. new me.
2. new body.
3. new post everyday!
4. renewed spirit
5. search for new adventures
6. desire to learn more (grad school)
7. cleaner house! maybe a new house... depending on which way God takes us!
8. year of new healthy and helpful habits
9. the possibility of a new puppy (in search of a resonably priced english bulldog puppy)

That's it for now... lots of just NEW! I'm excited to see what God does in 2012. I am hopeful and excited about so many new possibilities. There are two things I know: God is in control and I have an awesome husband supporting me. I have a great life and I'm tired of limiting myself. I got a tweet yesterday from Justin Pitts that said... " To get what you have never gotten before, you must do what you have never done" so here we go people.

I hope you all had a great New Years celebration! We we spent our night celebrating with the Avett Brothers! Such a great concert and they still seem so humble and personable even with thousands of people there. It was so nice.




Love you all!

Comments

Justin! said…
Thanks for the Love! You can do it! I'm here for help if you need anything concerning nutrition/exercise.

Popular Posts