It's my Mississippi, too.

Last week we drove 8 hours home to Mississippi. We made it there at 2 a.m. and I woke up at 8 in order to make it to the West Jones VS Wayne County pep rally at my old high school. It was nice to get to visit and see some of my old teachers.

My brother and his family were in town for just the night so we got to hang out for a little bit.  We all went to visit my grandpa and he was so happy to see the babies.


Love them.

On Saturday night we went out with Amy and Bryn. We did a mini photoshoot in downtown Hattiesburg, MS - Here are a few shots.

Cody snapped this one of me doing my magic.






I wish we lived near each other so we could hang out all the time like best friends should get to! I am so thankful for her friendship over the years. It's been a wild relationship but we love each other so much that our lives have never really been without each other. God always brings us back to each other and I love it. I am so thankful she has Bryn and he makes her so happy.


On Sunday night we stopped by my cousin Ashley's house. She and her husband Chris were getting ready for their Halloween party. It is going to be one awesome party. I wish I had photos of all of the decorations. It's insane.


Here is a photo of my mom and Uncle Rusty.  


It was a great trip home... can't wait to go back Thanksgiving! AND MY SISTER IS COMING!!!


hurry home, chicago baby.

Comments

Popular Posts