Current Address: Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina

So, let's just start with a photo update...


Cody and I took a few photos of some of my new friends at Erskine...

Here is Katie, Ashley and Amanda...



Ashley is my personal student worker... love her. She makes my job a little more fun!


Such great girls!

I went to the dentist this week... this was hanging on the wall. Made me laugh. This was my first visit with this dentist since I moved. I got my teeth cleaned and then he came in... HE IS MY AGE. I started laughing when I saw him. It was awkward for me. I want an old grey headed man who is experienced and has bad breath. Is that too much to ask? Is it mean to ask for a different dentist?

Yesterday, Cody and I were hair models for a friend's mom who is a hair instructor for Kenneth Schular.
We got our haircut in front of like 35 women. It was crazy.




Even though it may not look like it, I got six inches cut off. EK!

She dyed it a chocolate and caramel - which you can't tell in the photo so you'll just have to see me in person.

I have more pics from the weekend I'll post later.

On another note...

I'm in Mount Pleasant for the evening. I just picked up dinner from Longhorn. They forgot to put silverware in the bag... so I ate a ribeye, salad and sweet potato with my fingers. NOT EVEN JOKING. I felt like cave man....er, woman.

Yeah, I'm classy.

Comments

Popular Posts