Current Address: Florence, South Carolina

I'm currently in a hotel room in Florence. I should really start taking pics of my rooms so you can see how much they all look identical. Next week I'll be in two others so we'll see.

I have one college fair in the morning and will head back home tomorrow. yep, quick trip.

God is really using these moments that I have alone to bring me back to Him. I never slow down, I'm usually never alone with just my thoughts and I really reallllly needed these moments.

Here are a few photos from the past few weeks of traveling...

Charleston, SC with Haley & Phillip





Husk was just named Bon'appetit's #1 restaurant of the year!



If you look in the background you can see the Cooper River bridge

Here are a few photos from this weekend...

We love our BBQ. It's kind of our thing.



Um, yum!

We got to photograph little DJ and his grandma, Debbie. He lives in California. His dad is deployed right now and his moma just gave birth last week to his new baby brother. They waited until I was able to take his picture before they took him home. I was really honored.


There's my sexy husband in his hometown of Honea Path, SC.




We had another photoshoot on Sunday but I haven't been able to edit the photos yet. They are going to be fun! Check back this week! We are finally getting internet at home so you should see more post very soon!

I know you are all so interested in my daily life.... (April, I know you care. ha)

Love ya'll.

Comments

April Reynolds said…
I liked this post :) The BBQ looked yummy!

Popular Posts