Like sands through the hour glass.... so are the days of our lives

My sister was named after Kayla Brady on Days of our Lives. Who were you named after?

So yesterday's news was pretty terrible. Shocking. Please continue praying for Adam and Hope.

BUT on another note though, I have some good news.

I am the new admissions coordinator for Erskine College in Due West, South Carolina! Here is the building my office will be in!


It is a beautiful campus. I was so surprised to see just how amazing it was. I never expected it. It is a small Presbyterian college. I interviewed on Friday morning and they offered me the job Friday afternoon. It has been a whirlwind weekend of thoughts and trying to get things organized to make the decision. 

I made the announcement today at work so for the next two weeks I'll be tying up loose ends here and packing up our little apartment. I will miss the kids here so much. I am sad to leave some of my best friends... especially Amy, John, Megan, Emily, Amanda and Arianne. 

Can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming semester. Pray for us as we make this transition! 



Comments

Popular Posts