tragedy

My mom called me yesterday afternoon to let me know that my step-brother's daughter, Bailey had been hit in the head and has suffered a brain injury. She just turned one. 


She was airlifted to the state hospital and has since been diagnosed brain dead. They are taking her off life support today and will be donating her organs. Investigations are underway due to conflicting stories from the babysitters. Not sure what all is going on there but I just hope the truth comes out and it gives the parents closure and lets them begin to grieve. It's a horrible horrible thing that has happened to such a young child. It breaks my heart for her mother who is still young herself. Please keep Adam and Hope in your prayers. 

Comments

Melissa C said…
This is heartbreaking! I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.
xoxo

Popular Posts