new friends. new juicer.

I realized that when I write about how I meet people it comes off really creepy sounding. I always have way more back story to a situation than even the people in the story know about. I really am a creep like Veronica Mars. That TV show ruined me. I seriously stalk people out and know everything before I meet them.

And I'm not even going to go into why that's on my mind today...

But I will tell you about my night. We hung out with our new friends Tyler and Allison. Cody works with Tyler and luckily for me he has a really great wife for me to talk to. We ate at Olive Garden last night, kind of as a last meal out for while because we are cutting back to pay for our upcoming vacation to Jamaica.

I think it's completely worth it... 


Anyway... We had a really know-it-all type server but overall it was a lot of fun. We normally end up sitting and just chatting. Since we don't have any other connection to each other besides Cody and Tyler working together you never know where the conversation will go so it's a lot of fun.

In other news...

We got a juicer - Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Extractor... sounds scary, right?


So after dinner we headed to Publix and loaded up on goodies. The cashier accidently overcharged me for 11 grapefruits instead of just one. I'm so glad I checked my receipt. A good habit to do.

Juice - Wednesday night
5 carrots 
3 oranges
= yum

Juice Thursday morning
3 apples
3 carrots
1 handful of spinach
1/2 grapefruit
= pretty awesome
The grapefruit had a powerful punch so I might not use a half next time.

Detox phase has begun. I understand what they mean when they say you get into a fog. My head feels super woozy and that's only from two glasses.

Anyway, I have to go to work! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts