Island in the Sun...

Sorry I've been so MIA lately,  work and life have been so crazy.

Let's catch up.

Hilton Head with the yearbook babies...
Cody. Amanda. John. Angela

Greco babies

Next, photoshoot with Tina...
She made the polka dot dress she is wearing. 

The suitcase she is sitting on is Cody's actual suitcase that he likes to use. It's vintage and awesome. 

She looks so great in these photos!

Next trip... Mississippi for the Fourth of July

hanging with my bff, Amy

Katy & Cody hot and sweating while we were shooting fireworks!

My sweet cousin, Jax

the beautiful Mississippi sky.... we were waiting for the firework show to begin at the Sawmill Square Mall.


Then we had a photoshoot for Katy! 
She is my cousin and is amazing! lovvvvve her. 

look at those beautiful eyes! 


Next we had a photo for Jon & Ashley when we were back in South Carolina

Jon is a Wesleyan Youth minister

They are great! 



So that's the past few weeks.... obviously lots more in depth but not in the mood to go into deep things right now but I'll tell you that there could be some big news soon. We'll see what God has in store. 

But one thing that I do know will be happening in December will be Cody and I spending some sweet quality time in Negril, Jamaica. 
wooo hooo! 




Comments

Popular Posts