Hello Dearie

My dear friend, Dawn and one of my favorite sunday school teachers/mom, Cyndi created Hello Dearie as a way for them to be creative and do something they love, sew! They began sewing dolls, aprons, pillows... all kinds of goodies. I have an apron made by them that they gave me as a wedding gift and I bought a doll for my neice last Christmas. I love everything they do b/c I know each piece is made with love and really cared for. They really are the sweetest people you'll ever meet.

Here are some of my favorite pieces. You can see more at http://www.etsy.com/shop/hellodearie









Right now, if you stop by Hello Dearie, Dawn is giving away a headband made by Anchor and Sparrow. They are another pair of awesome girls who create some really neat pieces. Go sign up to win!

All of these gals live in the beautiful Mississippi.

Comments

Dawn Trest said…
Thank you so very much for this, Sheila! You are too kind :)

Popular Posts