c25k

I did it! Yesterday I started the Couch to 5k plan. I've had it downloaded on my iPhone for weeks now just waiting and we finally went out yesterday. I put on my new shoes and felt like I could conquer the world!



It wasn't that bad either. I forgot I had already uploaded a playlist so it was funny listening to the songs. Cody ran with me and he didn't enjoy them very much.. ha. It was a lot of Girltalk so I think it was fun. My outer calves(calf) muscles hurt. I need to strengthen my poor nubs.

I rode my bike to work today too. I think I'm suppose to rest each day in between but I figured this would help me keep going. I'm excited about the plan now that I have some official to go by. Please cheer me on... pray for me... I need some encouragement and maybe even some yelling at if I stop.

My diet is still not the greatest but I've learned to stop finishing my plate. We went to Mellow Mushroom yesterday for lunch. I had a slice of pizza and a salad. I ate lots of mushrooms on my salad.

If you've never been to Mellow Mushroom, you should go... but if you've never been to the one in Clemson, you should go there. It's in an old house and the inside is gutted out but if you look up they have kept all of the old furnishings in there. It's really neat. I'll take a picture oneday to show you all!

After work, we went to a new burger joint in Clemson.... The Burger Joint :)
I loved it. Kind of pricey but it was good. I got a burger and sweet potato fries. Cody got the Clemson burger with pimento cheese on it. He enjoyed it too. The inside was pretty awesome too. The tables all had awesome glass tops with different pop culture references.  



My yummy burger...


And yes, I did eat that before I went running. Not a good idea I know but atleast we didn't go eat the frozen yogurt like we had planned!

Hope you all have a good night! Go running and tell me about it.

Comments

Danielle said…
I actually worked out yesterday too!!! It's killing me today. Hurts to move. I'm using "Your Shape" for the Kinect on the Xbox. It's kicking my butt for sure. haha...Great job though! I'm proud of you!!! :)

Popular Posts