it leaves me breathless...

We spent the morning at the Central Railroad Festival. We ate fried cheesecake and fried pickles. Apparently the Oreos were sinful so since it's Easter weekend, I didn't try those. 





After the festival, John and I went to the grocery store and bought the rest of the items for our Easter menu. Here's what will be going down at our house tomorrow...

Honeybaked Ham (by far the most expensive piece of meat I've ever bought)
Pineapple Chutney

Sweet Potatoes
Fancy Mac N' Cheese 
Fresh Corn on the Cob
Homemade Rolls
Banana Puddin' 

Should add a few more veggies in there, but I'm not gonna. 

Outfit Rundown
Cardi- NY & Co.
Belt - random belt that came on a dress
Lace top - Charlotte Russe
Skinny Cuff Jeans - Old Navy
Brown loafers - American Eagle
Sunglasses - Charlotte Russe
Purse - Forever 21


anyhow, I hope you all have a blessed Easter. Remember the good things the Lord has blessed you with and be thankful for the ones around you.  God is good and his love endures forever! 

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that who shall ever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life. 
John 3:16


Comments

Popular Posts