under the clouds...

Tonight we made the infamous Chocolate Chip and Bacon Cookies. They were pretty good. It's a nice surprise to taste the bacon. If you think they are gross then you obviously don't love bacon as much as we do. Give them a try. 

We tried to watch The American tonight w/some students and it was horrible. Thumbs down from the Price family. 

I'm excited to watch the Grammy's tomorrow. Did you hear Bob Dylan is playing with The Avett Brothers and Mumford and Sons???? AMAZING! I'm so excited to see them all perform. 

and I have a crush on Marcus Mumford... huge crush. 
Cody doesn't mind this one since it's not John Mayer (who will always be one of my loves) 


I love them. 





and I love the Avett Brothers... 


and this one...

I could really go on forever with which ones are my favorites but enjoy those for now! 

Such good music. Screw you Gaga. 



Now, I'm super sleepy and really want to put clouds above my bed like this... 


I think Cody would like them. 

Comments

Popular Posts