sail away...

And if there's gonna be a life here after, 
And faith somehow I'm sure there's gonna be, 
I will ask my God to let me make my Heaven, 
In that dear land across the Irish sea. 


Just got home from the Celtic Women concert. Epic as expected... but just like the PBS special, as soon as there was a "commercial break" (intermission) we left. It was great and slightly cheesy, we heard the songs we wanted to hear and we were out of there. 


I loved hanging out with Jenn for the short time we were together. It's great hanging out with someone that I can act like we've known each other for years but really know nothing about each other so we have lots to talk about still. 


Thanks for coming Jenn!!!  Can't wait to hang out in April! Don't forget to run and to blog! 


On Friday night, Cody and I went roller skating with a few student/friends. I haven't been in a really long time. I love skating. It brings back so many good memories of my youth. Afterwards we went to Yogurt Mountain. I always spend extremely too much there b/c I have no perception of how many ounces I'm actually getting. (They charge you 45cents an ounce) 





Great weekend... Hope you all have a great week!!!


Comments

Anonymous said…
John Greco has THE BEST SMILE!

love, cora
Sheila said…
Doesn't he, though! He's our little Jersey boy!

Popular Posts