My MIL

My MIL (mother in-law) visited me at work today and took me to lunch. We went to the SideTracked Cafe. It's in downtown Central. I love this little downtown area and really hope they bring in a more businesses as the economy starts growing... (one day... hopefully... soon... ?.... eh?)

Sidetracked sends out an email every week announcing their menu options. They only have seven main meals that you switch out the sides. It is a great way to keep up the quality of the food and keep costs down since you know exactly what you'll be preparing. They make homemade cakes and pies, too. The owners are so very nice as well. They will come table side and make sure everything is good. It's a small place so we normally sit outside and today was perfect for that.


I had the BLT salad with honey mustard... ok, so it had a lot of the B... and actually had a tons of cheese. I was trying to be good so I only put half of my honey mustard on it (half of one of those little cups)

And that was good considering I usually get this....
Boneless fried chicken w/corn casserole, which is divine and black eyed peas and cornbread

I also had a sweet tea to drink... gasp.

Anyway. I'm really lucky to have a great MIL. Some girls don't get to have two awesome Moms in their life but I do. I couldn't imagine being married and not getting along w/my husband's family. It would make me really sad. I know she loves me as one of her own and would do anything for us. I'm seriously very thankful for the new family members God gave me and that my family loves and accepts Cody just the same.

Comments

Popular Posts