my childhood

There seem to be a lot of things that remind me of my childhood... which is a good thing, but they are so random.

Michael Bolton is possibly the top ranker when I think about being a kid. My Mom loved him. (She also had us listening to Kenny G and Tracey Chapman)

mini hair lesson...

not attractive...

attractive...

There is also that song Black Velvet that every time I hear it I think about cleaning the house when I was a kid. Weird, huh?

Yesterday, we went to a new wing place that is literally a block up the road. It's called Smitty's Grill. They have the best dry rub wings I've had in extremely long time. They made me think of the days when we would have bbq fundraisers in elementary school. Random, but they were so good.

And notice, they give you the WHOLE wing. delish. fat. yum.
If only they had some banana pudding to go along with it.

and yes, I gained 2lbs. way to go, Sheila.



This blog will be having a very special guest blogger tonight. And no, it's not Cody. So check back later today! We have some things in the works and hope to become famous very soon.

Happy Weekending...

Comments

Popular Posts