Jacob Johnson

My first visit to South Carolina in 2005, I met Jacob Johnson. We went to see a movie together and I paid! We saw the movie, Just Friends..... very fitting b/c that's what we've been since. He is a talented, genuine and a great guy. His guitar skills are amazing. He was compared to James Taylor and Jamie Cullum last night... give him a listen and see what you think.

He played Monday night at a new coffeehouse showcase on campus. He impressed everyone that was there. You should give him a listen and if he is ever in your area, you should see him. He is so fun on stage and amazing.

Back in 2005 when Gabe (1st boy) and I drove up for Thanksgiving


Monday night - obviously, Jacob hasn't changed much, but jeez, my face is plump. 


Go check his stuff out on his myspace

Comments

April Reynolds said…
Sheila D. Price... you're hair is so long and pretty!
Sheila said…
Thanks, Ape... but it's about to be cut off. It's too much hair!

Popular Posts