Celtic Women

I don't care what you say, these women are magical. Every time I am flipping channels and see them on, I cannot help but stop and be mesmerized until a commercial break...  then I come out of their spell and can carry on with life.
(The last one, Chloe, is my favorite) 

So, with that being said, when I heard they were going to be literally 5 miles down the road from me I had to find someone to go with me to see them. Since I know Cody would have gone but would not have appreciate it in all it's goodness, I asked my friend Jenn to go with me.  We have been trying to get together and hang out and this is perfect. 

The show is tomorrow night at Clemson University. I am so freaking excited. I want to wear a ball gown or something. Ah! 

Cheers! 
(in honor of Jenn, who wants to be british) 


In other news... Today we had to take one of my cheerleaders to the Atlanta airport and we stopped at the Mall of Georgia on our way home. We were asked to do one of those test drive commercials for Chrysler. It was  for a Chrysler 300. It was a nice car!  The guy would ask Cody questions while driving and they had a small camera on the windshield that was filming the whole time. We both got $15 gift cards to the mall just for doing it. Random! 
(cell phone pic of Cody - sorry that it stinks)

Comments

Popular Posts