R1P2D8

Another .5lbs gone. 6.5lbs in 8 days isn't too shabby. I snuck less than a handful of Lucky Charms last night b/c I was craving sweetness. It's my first official cheat. (I don't count the chickfila incident since I didn't have control over my situation) I found myself sniffing cookies yesterday. Joan, the alumni assistant, gave me half a bag of 100 calorie snacks and told me "it's only 50 calories,  you can eat them!" - which I can't so I just sniffed them. Desperate times, people.

We had a great service last night at Spiritual Emphasis. Dwight Robertson of Kingdom Building Ministries was the speaker this year. He did a great job and I just hope the students I've been praying for really heard him. The worship was great and I found myself more open than ever to hear what God was saying. I needed this more than the students I think. Dwight prayed for Cody and I after the service. I really hope we can become Laborers who do God's work wherever we are or whatever we're doing b/c that's what we're called to do.

Cravings today...
cupcakes (again)
pepperoni calzone from Pasquale's in Laurel - Thank God I don't live near it anymore or I'd eat it every week
those cookies Joan gave me in my desk drawer




Mom, the next time I come home, make sure we go!

Comments

Popular Posts