R1P2D6

Lost another .5lb. - That puts me at a total of 4.5lbs. in 6 days. I'm now to the point as long as I'm going down on the scale I don't care if it's .5 or 2lbs.

So, I'm on my lunch break and having minor hunger pains and with no surprise do not want to eat chicken or shrimp. I'm so tired of chicken and shrimp... just typing the words make me want to gag. I'm sure if I could dose the chicken in alfredo sauce my gagging would stop and turn into sweet yummy bliss, but I can't so I will contintue gagging.

I didn't really cheat at lunch I just didn't eat what I was suppose to. I had an apple for a snack around 10 then for lunch because of my hatred for chicken and shrimp I made a protein shake with just water and the hcg protein powder and am trying to eat a celery stick. blah. (makes me miss peanut butter so bad!)

I'm going to pick up some brisket today so I can start eating beef again. I didn't think I would need it but obviously man cannot live on chicken alone. Praise God for cows. amen.

This is what I'm craving right now... Thanks Tasty Kitchen!





I could also go for some Five Guys. I'm already planning my return to civilization (in moderation, of course)

Comments

Steph Morrison said…
As a fellow blogger and dieter, I'm not sure how I feel about you continuously talking about cupcakes! haha! I'll be praying that you (and I) can resist! Keep on working hard lady. It will be worth it! At April's wedding the two of us are going to be looking AWESOME! =)
Sheila said…
Amen Steph! This diet is crazy. I don't know what I was thinking. It is seriously hard but thanks for the encouragement. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!!!

Popular Posts