R1P2D2

I'm down two pounds today! Let's celebrate the small victories, people!

I am back to drinking my daily doses of green tea, which I strangely love. I have a 3 liter bottle of water that I have to drink daily which means I go to the ladies room a lot. Melba toast sucks, but is a nice distraction from sweets.

Things I am craving:
White chocolate
Sonic Bacon Cheeseburger (which I haven't had in months... maybe even a year)
Pancho's cheese steak burrito and chips w/salsa...
oh, avcados and mangos
Dr. Pepper
Starburst
One of the orange creme popsicles that are in my fridge right now as I type this...

ah, the temptation.

I'm learning how habitual my eating has become. I crave food even when I'm not hungry.

I did go to bed with a headache last night. I was shocked after I downed all that water. I'm defintely not dehydrated. Must have been all the tv I watched... (yes, I did watch 4 episodes of Greek yesterday)

*here is a recipe for Avocado and Mango Ice Cream
flesh of 1 Ataulfo mango
flesh of 2 ripe avocados
juice of 1 lime
1 cup to 1 1/2 cup of whole milk
3 Tbsp honey

Blend everything together in a blender until smooth. Refrigerate over night. When ready, churn in your ice cream maker as according to the manufacturer's instruction.


yum.

Comments

Popular Posts