R1P2D11

It's a sad day. I gained .5lb back. So much for my moment of enjoyment. I really need a scale that tells me ounces so I can see exactly what is going on. Anyway, I was stupid yesterday. I skipped lunch, well I only at some cucumber and not my protein, but then for dinner thought it would be ok to eat a lean cuisine pizza - chicken and garlic. Apparently, not. So today, I'm going to do some yoga or go for a long walk. I think I'll also take a detox bath and maybe reverse the damage  I did.

I have noticed my body kind of aches. Stretching hurts more than normal. I guess that's why they want you to do yoga. I guess we'll see if it relives the aches today.

My lunch today was grilled chicken w/some italian seasoning, a handful of spinach and a handful of sliced strawberries. It was actually my best meal yet.

Now I have something special for you today.... Around this house we love bacon, as do most americans, so I'm always looking for recipes using bacon - it makes for a happy husband.

Well, I found a fun recipe for chocolate chip and bacon cookies.... um, wow.

Let me know how it tastes if you try it. I do believe this is on my list to make once I get off my diet. 

Comments

Popular Posts