R1P2D10

Well you might be as shocked as I am when I say I lost another.5lb. I was so nervous to get on the scale this morning to see the damage I had done. (yes, I got the chicken alfredo) My mouth dropped as I put my glasses on to make sure what the scale said.

So I'm down 7lbs in 10 days. wee!

Last night, this happened...


Broccoli Chicken Alfredo from Brioso in Clemson, SC

And it was delicious. Homemade pasta... Homemade sauce... ah, I could have even done w/out the chicken. I had a little piece of bread and oliveoil and a couple of bites of Cody's amazing Lasagna. All the things I'm not suppose to have. Cody saw me taking more bites and said "are you still hungry or are you just eating?" and yep, I was full but still eating. It was just so good and I like to have a clean plate.


anyway. I am back on the diet today and hoping to continue losing and I guess it's if I go out once every ten days or so but I'm going to try not to. I need to go eat my apple now.

No real cravings today. amen.

Comments

Popular Posts