Donuts

I have always loved donuts. I even worked at a donut shop for almost 3 years during college. I ended up hating Daylight Donuts so I would sneak over to Shipley's donuts and get them from there. They were so much better, anyway. Daylight donuts did have the Kolaches which I loved and they had banana smoothies so I was still a fan. I got to make all the donuts and it was super fun. It was a great job and I had nice bosses (Carl Wayne and Nora Stevens - Matt's parents) Britney Spears spent the night at their house once when she was a kid. ha.

My dog Charles Wayne (charlie) is named after Mr. Carl (wayne).

ok, so why am I blogging about donuts???? Because I went to the grocery store tonight to pick up some london broil for dinner and walked past the bakery and almost fainted. The smell of donuts was the most beautiful aroma ever at that moment. haha. Jeez, I am fat person through and through. I didn't buy one though so I win! Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. woop!

But isn't this beautiful?


I had beef for the first time tonight in a week. It was so much better than chicken or shrimp. whew. 

Comments

Popular Posts