White Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful and bless Christmas. We spent our time in Abbeville, South Carolina with my in-laws. It was great. Normally, in Mississippi we all get together on Christmas eve and eat lots of yummy food at Aunt Pam's. It always makes me sad when I miss it. I have a tough time being away but I made it through. We had a christmas dinner at Cody's cousin, Mandy and Patrick's house. We had a good time hanging out with their family and afterwards Cody's brother and family came over. They had been at Lola's house (Melissa's mom). 

We got up early Christmas day and went over to their house to see the babies open their presents. The power had gone out that morning at their house! It was super cold outside and inside! We came back to the house and ate breakfast (they had deer sausage, yuck) and then we opened presents. Cody's parents always give us money...amen. They filled our stockings with goodies, too. Sabra also gave us personalized stockings from Land's End. I love them. She gave me a new ornament for my tree as well. I've been collecting them like crazy. I think it's going to be my new thing. I got a new scarf and gift card from Clint and Melissa. Cody and I had already given each other presents but he got me a few other gifts. A new knife and an electric blanket that I've been wanting. haha... it's the simple things, huh? 

We ended up getting snow around 11p.m. on Christmas. Of course I was ready for bed but jumped up and put on my clothes and ran outside. I love it. 












Today, it kept snowing so we went out and made a snowman...




Cody got me this sock money too.. and it's amazing. 



BB got a new slut sweater...


She's a smart puppy...




Sabra made us some hot chocolate! 







:) i love him...


Butch...



and my sexy husbands new skating outfit... check it out - 





yea, eat it up. 

I wish I had taken photos of all his birthday presents. I gave him a present for every hour until we went to dinner. Too bad he ended up having to work and I had to do it all at once. It was still fun. He loved it. I got him a new SWU sweatshirt, new shirt and pants and a really cute cardigan. I got him two new ornaments for this year. Ah, it's so fun. 

anyhow, I hope you all had a wonderful time with your families... 


side note, I'm looking for a new birth control and since I know mainly only girls read this... help?


Comments

Popular Posts