Sleepy Sunday

Today was one of those days where you just don't get out of bed. It started off with bad news... well sad news. Because of Graduation, we're going to miss our Christmas in Mississippi. Thursday is the only night they can do when everyone can be there b/c of Kasey and Mary Ann's wedding. I was really looking forward to being there. I have been so homesick lately so this just makes it worse and if I was honest, makes me not even want to go b/c it's not going to be what I want. I'm a big baby like that. Luckily,  I come back to reality and realize I can't miss the rest of the weekend and I have to stop being a big baby.

So, back to what I was saying. I was sad all day so I slept all day and showered at around 5 p.m. It was pitiful. We finally got up and went to Five guys for dinner and we went to a new yogurt place in town called Yogurt Mountain. It was heavenly and helped get me out of my funk.

I blame it all on Winter. I plan to move away from this season as soon as we can.

photos of the past few weeks...

Emily at our Thanksgiving fest

Cody and Chris at our Thanksgiving fest

someone put a thong on the Warrior statue... classic last week of school prank. 

Lessons and Carols... horrible photo... I didn't try. 

heaven in a cup. Watermelon sorbert. 


Faculty Christmas Dinner w/the hubs


I hate wishing my days away but I can't wait for this weekend. So I hope these days go joyfully by smoothly fast. :)

Comments

Popular Posts