Happy Birthday to the love of my life...

December 21 is the day of birth for my husband who is my best friend, lover, snuggle bunny, comic relief, tear dryer, supporter, driver, dish washer, toe warmer and so many other things. He makes every day of my life better. He makes me better. He doesn't let me have a bad day. He encourages me and makes me feel like so much more than I ever thought I was. He always opens the door for me. He always keeps me safe. I wish I had known this was the man God had for me. I wouldn't have wasted my time with those other boys, but God knew what He was doing preparing us both... for this relationship that is more beautiful than anything else I know on earth.

Thank you God for creating this man that I call friend, lover and Cody.


Happy Birthday, Cody!

Our first picture - June 18, 2007 

Dec. 21, 2010 at Villa Novella
"sweet potato cheesecake"

Comments

Popular Posts