christmas break and this is what i'm doing... awesome.


1. The Name you would have chose for yourself if you had any say at all: I like mine... but for some reason, I always liked it when people got my name wrong and called me Shelly. 
2. Favourite Jelly Belly flavour: peach and juicy pear

3. If you could trade your citizenship with any other country, what would it be? hmm, i like the land of the free and home of the brave just fine.

4. Have you ever been skinny-dipping? er, yeah.

5. Favorite drink: water. sweet tea. dr. pepper. peach nehi.

6. Last place on earth you’d ever want to be: arkansas... worst state to drive through ever.

7. Most recent kiss - when and from whom? few minutes ago from my hubby

8. Three earthly friends you can’t live without: cody.amy.cora

9. A meal memory that surpassed all others: jeez, i have lots... filet at sullivans... or at the hare and hound.... or ruth's chris... it always seems to be steak.. but oh yeah, i love the lamb lollipops at Summajoes. yum. 
10. How many times in your life have you moved? ugh, 17 times.
11. Favorite animal: a kitty named biscuit
12. Quick! Right this second, if you could be translated anywhere, where would you go? to a tropical island where it's just the right temp and my hubby would be beside me... :)
13. A toy from your childhood that you would still play with: snoozy suzy

14. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?  um, too many to count

15. Flip-flops, knee-high boots, or Reebok Pumps? all... except i never wear reebok

16. Ever waxed anything before? eyebrows

17. Favourite dance move? haha, whatever my cheerleaders are teaching me

18. Best sunrise you’ve ever witnessed: driving to MS with Cody

19. The one food that you make that nobody else can come close to (in your opinion, of course): grilled cheese.... or my peanut butter reese cups (i just learned how good I am at making them)

20. Chrissy, Janet or Terry? Janet!

21. The band or song you secretly love but would never tell until now: i love really bad pop songs

22. Article of clothing you wouldn’t be caught dead in: um, i think i've cleaned my closet of any thing I wouldn't wear

23. Sprawling one-story or multi-storied mansion? multi-storied mansion please

24. Do you dance in front of the mirror? sometimes but normally with cody

25. Weirdest food you’ve ever loved: um, i think I'm pretty normal here... i used to love my cheesecake frozen but not really anymore.

26. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very strange, how strange do you REALLY think you are? i think i'm just boring. 

Comments

Popular Posts