Happy Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Black Eye Day...

Thanksgiving break has been great. I even lost track of what day it was... how fantastic. We spent Thanksgiving in South Carolina this year b/c we are heading to Mississippi in two weeks for my cousin, Kasey's wedding. This was my third Thanksgiving away from MS. Last year I was in Chicago with my sister, Kayla and the year before I was here with Cody's family. I really love Thanksgiving in MS so it stinks when I miss it. The spread my family has is amazing. Plus, getting to sleep in my bed at home, priceless. (and I love getting to see my family) :) 

We didn't get to stay with Cody's family a lot this year because we are housesitting and taking care of my friend's cat, mama kitty. It's my first time keeping her so we were being extra careful.  I also had a work meeting on Saturday at 10 a.m. It was rough getting up. I forgot all about the meeting when I went to bed at 2 a.m.... yep, what a dumb idea staying up so late! 

I didn't take a single picture with my camera! First Thanksgiving as a married couple and I am failing at documenting it! 

I can't wait for Christmas break and the wedding!  I'm ready to be in MS and see everyone especially my siblings and niece. Haven't seen them since the wedding.

anyhow, hope everyone had a good break! Love! 


Comments

Popular Posts