Delights

Things going on in my life right...

1. Being a newlywed. I am so freaking lucky. I have a great husband and best friend. Things have been wonderful. As days pass, I see the changes of being a married couple. The growing comfort and ease... learning what he likes and doesn't like... how best to respond to him and what to he likes to eat. I really love him with all my heart and am just so blessed to have him as my husband.
2. Being a grad student. Next week I plan to start grad school again. I will be getting my Masters in Science in Management. I'm super nervous but I know this is what I need to do. Right now, I am able to get my degree for FREE... yep, FREE. Amen. It should only take me 18 months. If all goes right Cody and I will graduate together. woo!
3. Being overweight. I've been dealing with my weight the past year. I've never ever worried with it like I have the past year. It's not something I've ever been self conscience of until now. I'm not sure what turned what now I'm finally seeing myself as overweight. Now, I know I don't belong on the biggest loser but my BMI is way over what it should be. Even before the wedding I start slipping. Now, I've gained everything back I had lost at the beginning of the year. ek. God has been working on me through this though. I want to have an "I've had enough moment" but it hasn't come yet. It's just like living in sin, until you reach a certain point in yourself you won't change... well I'm ready but something is holding me back. Hard to explain, but I'm excited to see what God is going to do with this weird phase in my life.


Things I'm looking forward to...
1. Tonight... CORA RUTH FLOTTMAN will be here! Yippie!
2. Thanksgiving. [a. the food  b.time off work]
3. Kasey and Mary Ann's wedding
4. Early Christmas in Mississippi
5. Christmas in South Carolina
6. Baby nephew comes in February... so excited to meet him.
7. Going to see Kayla in Chicago in March with Mom and Cody for Mom's birthday!

There's lots going on in the next few months with holidays and such. I'm so excited to be surrounded by family and just hang out it. I wish I could work from home and be able to travel and see everyone more. God is still good and I'm excited about life and all He has planned for the Price family.

Comments

Popular Posts