craving

My college room8 was here this weekend. It was great. She has such a great spirit and is always fun. I love her so much and wish she was closer. I always reflect on the song "More than a friend"  by Watermark when I'm with her. She is always encouraging and asks the right questions.

Thursday night we had our regular Tuesday night dinner with everyone since Cora was in town. We let John and Amy join us!

On Friday, we attended CRAVE, which is a recruitment weekend for high school seniors. There was a concert and a speaker. After that we hung out in the Stu-b lobby and played Life. I felt like I was back in college. We went to Cook Out and go milkshakes around midnight... I feel fat just thinking about the weekend. We stayed up until 2 a.m.... and I slept all day on Sunday to make up for my weekend!



On Saturday, my friend Megan invited us to a hocky game in Greenville to see the Road Warriors play. She works for Entercom so we got box seats!



Overall, it was a great weekend. Now, it's rainy and cold. I want to curl up on my couch and sip on some Russian tea.

I hope you all have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts