balloons over anderson 2010

Tonight we went on a double date with my friend Meghan and Cody's friend Chris.... we set them up a blind date. I do love awkward moments but I tried really hard to make this less awkward than it already was going to be. It was fun though. We stopped by the balloon festival in Anderson. They are so pretty when they are lit up!



After dinner we went to eat at Sullivan's. It's one of my favorite places to go to in Anderson. It's always great. I have a the rack of lamb. yum. I have this love affair with lamb these days. After dinner, we were trying to figure out what to do... there is seriously nothing to do in Anderson.... except bowling and I have the opposite feeling about bowling as I do with lamb. Bowling is the worst thing in the world to me. I just hate going. And so with all that being said, we went to the movies.... bad date idea, but they decided it was ok. They were enjoying each other so we wanted to keep hanging out. THEY (and I stress they) picked Jackass 3D to go see. I seriously gagged three times. Cody thought I was going to vomit on his shoulder. It was funny but oh so gross. Not for the weak. 


Overall, great night. Chris got Meg's number so my jobs complete! woo! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts