bullllettts.

Things I am loving right now...
  • Being married, duh
  • Green tea
  • the thought of losing weight
  • the real housewives... i know my IQ drops everytime I turn them on though :(
  • the pioneer woman
  • tosh.0
  • my new cheerleaders. I'm happy to have them back in my life even if they stress me out.
  • mumford and sons
  • having my own office for a change

Things I don't love...

  • being a fatty mcfatty
  • not getting any sleep
  • being so far from my friends and family
  • being on budget (live like no one now, so you can live like no one later *thanks dave)
  • laundry
  • not having any room in my house... i need storage!

blah blah. September is a busy month filled with birthdays and weddings! I'm super busy but I think it's going to be a fun month. I need to lose some weight, as usual and buy a new dress for the upcoming events. (unfortunately, i'm on a budget so we'll see if I get a new dress or not.)

I also have the opportunity to make some new cards for the fall to put in an shop in downtown Anderson... but who has time for extra! ahhh. get to it!

Comments

Popular Posts